Break Blade - Vol. 17 Ch. 93 - No Beginning, No Ending

Dex-chan lover
why does crap like that always happen when a dumb bitch gets a gun

Dex-chan lover
Folse is quite a cute trap. 😂

Rygart is getting tired of all the senseless bloodbaths.

ps:Also remember to check the enemy for weapons next time.

Dex-chan lover
When you keep choosing pacifist dialogue options but the choices the game gives you are all fake and they all result in fights anyway.

Dex-chan lover
This is why you score some nookie when you can. You never know when a crazy chick is gonna try to shoot you in the face.

“Reeeeeeeee, stop taking my things away from me just because my country started a war with yours and would have destroyed everything you cared about without a second thought if you haven’t gotten into Daphne in the first place!!”

“Best friend” clearly has brain problems at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@Harouki Even with that Rygart might've still stayed out of it. The number one mistake was him finding out they were going to execute Sigyn.

Dex-chan lover
@Fuko Meh... mask guy gives me some gundam flashback about people that should be dead but wear a mask and goes enemies instead

I thought this series was abandoned until I see this chapter pop up. Thank you very much BRBL Revival team, you guys are doing great work.

Honestly, it feels as though the MC has regressed in his thinking.

Did he already forget that like in his very first fight where he didn’t want to kill people, an enemy pilot shot a friendly pilot from her disabled unit then killed herself to avoid capture?

Users who are viewing this thread