Break Blade - Vol. 18 Ch. 95 - Capital City Confusion (2)

Power Uploader
The masked knight is most likely someone infiltrated by Zess. Or Zess himself, though I doubt it.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the only Mecha genre manga i read, i always appreciate to see chapters update T_T

Power Uploader
It's the only mecha I read, too. Probably because it's a rare case of a seinen mecha. Shounen mecha I'd rather see in anime format.

Supporter
there's so much time between releases that I have trouble remembering whose mechas are whose

Dex-chan lover
@Kendama That makes no sense. That would mean Zess is personally wiping out pro-Athens forces in Assam.

Power Uploader
@Ironclad You have a point. But it could be that so long as it's not the Athenians themselves, he doesn't mind crushing disposable allies if down the line he can use a well-positioned pawn to crush the entire insurgency.

Dex-chan lover
Neither of them being Frederica is a twist I wasn’t expecting

Dex-chan lover
I can barely remember the current plot. I remember hating the "twins" strongly since I felt like they ruined the story but I can't exactly remember why I thought that now 😂

I'll just wait for it to reach chapter 100 and re-read it, since I'm completely lost on the plot here.

Now that i think about it, does this universe not allowed to have a father whos normal? Either u have a kind father but war criminal(borcuse), revolutionary leader, but treat children like pawn (assam's king) or maybe even Bard (clueless toward Girge). The good ones arent even actually a father (General Tool, general Iris).

Users who are viewing this thread