Bride of Elysion - Ch. 10

I.... I really wanna punch her... But at the same time, if she'd at least TOLD Eivan beforehand, it prolly wouldn't have felt so shitty.

That being said, I hope they calm the hell down with that rivalry and get along so they can both dote on her equally. The conflict kills me.

Why did she do that like she told eivan but i get that she can do it with a lot of people but still eivan really liked her bruh

I'm cool if this manga is about polygamy, but I felt like her attitude suddenly changed? She seems a little bossier and more confident. Maybe cuz now she realises she has a lot of power over these men?

Ya sloot. Yes, yes, I understand she can do whatever she wants in this realm. Just feelin' bad for Eivan, alright, guys?

The 3rd male lead better make me like him or I'm at rage. Both 1st and 2nd male lead are just killing me.

I don't care about the MC, I want to see more of the redhead.

._____________. i'm prolly kinda bummed out because in the previous chapters she said that she won't do it with tsundere guy (or something along those lines) but then she did. i guess it's good that she told it to eivan but still~

On what line you guys do see her as a bossy? I can only understand that she is sorry, and you all must remember in this world they teach in the class for women that they are really a part of god's creation.. on the other side think about it, the other guy was only misunderstand and was really in love with her, but because of the first male she wasnt even leaving the house, not that she was in prison or anything like that, but they way the first male was acting make she think that was the right thing to do. .. Anyway, i love reverse harems and cant wait to see some gang bang action, thats all folks.

Too sad for Eivan. :(((
Hmm, I forgot, but why she didn't feel the magic when she did it with Eivan?

I have no idea what the MC is thinking... She seems like a completely different person now. I'm just confused.

Anyway, thank you for the update ♥️

lmao homegirl this is messy, shouldn't have promised to Eivan if you were gonna do it anyway 😂 not mad, but damn this realm really sucks ass HAHAHA

Supporter
Author needs to hurry up and pick a personality for the MC, she acts completely different from one chapter to the next almost like she has split personalities.

At this point of my life and shitty tastes, I'm here to see the daddies, not checking the story or mc. They're hot, I'm in.

Users who are viewing this thread