Bring the Love - Ch. 5

How many chapters left before you caught up with the raws? Really liking this so far!

Dex-chan lover
Is her brother doing the old "devil's tango" or am I misinterpretation things lol

Leah I'ma need you to take his sword and scare the shit out of your brother. And everyone else. Hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone have some juicy spoilers? This looks fun but I'm still not sure to continue reading it.

Fed-Kun's army
This great! Thank you for the steady releases. You are awesome and I can't wait to see how this story develops

Wait, she is going to search for her brother in the bedroom of Brilliand Kroemer? And the owner of the room also doesn't seem guilty... So wtf is going on? And this girl is on fire (literally). 😆

All that trouble to look like a lady. Then comes the little brother Wanna see she throwing everything into the air

Would be hilarious of the girl that she met in the beginning was the male love interest the entire time

If she's like this in polite society, she must have been a true berserker on the battlefield. 😌

@Starbright I'd be surprised if that wasn't the case. I'm 95% sure the "girl" from the beginning will turn out to be male lead.

The brother is cute in how he can interpret his brother's expressions. To me it looks like he's trying to be his brother's go-between and is seeing if he can set them up. I don't blame him, with her background she'd likely be more open to his brothers lifestyle and accepting of his scars. Since he seems to like his brother, he would want to find a pretty girl and Leah is a renowned beauty. Moreover, with his brother's big stature there isn't a concern that he'd be intimidated by Leah's height.

Users who are viewing this thread