Brutal: Satsujin Kansatsukan no Kokuhaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Episode 7

@cinic Ight ima go point by point.
Cock goblin is just an insult. Just like calling someone a dumb ass, but a bit more creative and humorous. It shouldn't be taken super seriously.

You are right, I didn't re read the chapter before commenting, it does show him trying to kill the baby in this chapter. I'll concede on that point.

Calling him an incel is probably and accurate comment. Not in the literal definition of an incel, someone who cannot get laid, but the general connation of the term incel, someone who is a misogynist. Ultimately, the term misogynist fits better in his case, but people use incel because its a buzz word. I don't really need to explain why he is a misogynist, considering that he hated the woman because she had a child, and objectifies the women in his work place.

I don't think this guy has been hated more so than the other people, I think its more or less that you fanned the flames.

Doesn't matter regarding his intention, when you try to make a child fall out of his mother's pouch, that is attempted murder. Plus, if you read what he said in the next chapter,
he said he wished that the child and mother both died.

Regarding the bringing house and food to women bit, you just have some weird views regarding human interaction. You basically see everything as a trade deal. If I give this woman a purse, by accepting said purse, she has entered an unwritten, non verbal contract to have sex with me. That's just weird bro. Its not really a gift at that point. Its just prostitution with extra steps. Not there is anything wrong with prostitution though, its just not really what a healthy relationship should be like. Glad your happy with yourself tho.

Yeah again with the whole opposite views thing, dude I'm not trying to be rude here but god damn your life must be boring. What's the point in having a partner that just agrees with whatever you say, because if they don't you will throw them out? The whole point of a relationship is equality. And who said that opposing views cause drama or bullshit? People can talk things out rationally and not have a problem. I have discussions with my family all the time regarding sensitive topics and no one fucking explodes with anger. We use logical reasoning to understand each other's thought processes. Ultimately this results in us having a greater understanding of one another. If you can replace your relationship with a sex toy that agrees with whatever you say, its not much of a relationship. You basically want a robot that can suck a good dick. If you both are consenting adults and you agree to this, its fine though. Its just prostitution. Nothing more and nothing less.

Regarding the whole "was it necessary to call him an incel bit?" I have to ask, what on Earth do you think an incel is? You are treating it like its a fucking racial slur. Do you find it that offensive? Have people called you an incel irl? Has it hurt you? Because honestly, if the term doesn't apply to you, it shouldn't have much of a meaning. Unless you literally don't know the definition of the word incel and are acting up because you think its some S tier insult on the level of racial slurs. And I think its fair to hate someone who is an incel. Misogyny is just fucking dumb. Its just as dumb as misandry. People are people. There are practically no significant differences in the cognition of women and men. All of us are conscious, so all of us are equal. I do think SJWs typically go into misandry though. Those people are on the same level of the incels they despise. The better version of an SJW, is a social activist aka someone who tries to contribute to society, rather than shit and piss on it like SJWs do.

Dude idk why you are so hooked on whether or not someone gets laid. It really doesn't fucking matter. No one cares how much pussy people get or how much pussy people don't get. Stop talking about it because as I said before, they are talking about the connotation of the word incel, a misogynist. The MC is a psychopath with a twisted sense of morals, which is not like a SJW at all. Why the fuck would you compare a dude who enjoys torturing people to Superman? I get comparing SJWs mental image to that of superman, but the MC is far from that. SJWs see themselves as truly righteous individuals without flaw. I enjoy this manga because the MC is a genuinely awful person and he's aware of it. The MC is killing people to perform good deeds that will allow him to get into heaven.

Regarding the if you don't respect, don't respect to get respected bit, dude isn't this exactly why the villain of this arc is shit? He doesn't respect children and women. That's why he's an unlikable dip shit.

Incels aren't treated like a mental illness, they are treated like shit because they are shit. People who hate others because of their sex are shit. That's just a fact. Idk what you are talking about regarding the whores bit. If you are talking about women that cheat on their lovers, I can assure you the majority of the population fucking despises people like that. Cheating is simply a shitty thing to do. The number of people that empower and treat them like queens are the same as incels. The lowest of the low. Complete and utter smooth brains. If you are talking about women that just have sex casually while not being in a serious relationship, I can assure you that there is nothing wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with recreational sex between consenting individuals. If you see a problem with women having sex casually, you should also have a problem with men having sex casually. Considering that the majority of women are straight, most of them must be having sex with men. And if its a bad thing for a woman to have sex casually, its also a bad thing for men to have sex casually. Unless there is some reason that men and women are not equal that I am not aware of. Last time I checked we were all equal because we are all human beings, but if there is some underlying reason please notify me.

Thank you for the talk sir.

he said he wished that the child and mother both died.
Did he said that, I can't find,I understand his evil intend but I didn't find that,maybe I unconsciously skip it.

I might disagree,while mysogynist might not be right,most of what are called incels are just pushed by it,they aren't just born mysogynist,maybe we should try to understand it instead of blaming it so hardly.
Why are they incel,what pushed them,what is wrong with society if year by year more people are becoming MGTOW or incels,it's a serious issue that shouldn't be considered so lightly.

And no,as much as you wanted to say,women are less critize than men,much less,this is just for 1 reason,meanwhile men is the alpha of both sexes and expected to be the protector and provider of the family,women as the "weaker" sex are more forgiveable and women actions aren't as harshly punished as men ones.

A men not having sex,is mostly likely consider to be a eunuch or a homosexual,people expect men to have sex and desire,while women not having sex isn't as critize.

There is nothing wrong with my partner having a different opinion if it wasn't for the fact that my ideas have been meditated and analyze through years,and it is so hard to find a woman who talks something thinking and not feeling,so yeah,I'm using a general rule and discarding all opinion of women as a whole,I only accept those who can stimulate my curiosity and pleasure,unfortunately it nearly always go with women bitching,not letting the receiver talk and shouting.

I see everything as a trade,because nearly everything is a trade,for example if you help someone normally you do it,either for virtual signalling and receive the approval and praise of society or because you want that person to help you some way in the future,and this is just an example.

I'm going to correct,most of them have sex or want to have sex with the 20% of men,if they have sex with the 80% it's because either the 20% have fucked dumped them or they just can't find anyone,so they stick with the undesirable 80%,but the first chance of cheating they have,they will do it.
20% of men and 80% of men have something un common,they are tired of this liberties a women fucking 100 men have.
And yes,while you expect men to have sex,you expect women to not be a completely prostitute,how the hell are men suppose to even have the desire to have sex when they think the woman they are facing has been a completely semen bucket,you don't want such a woman to be the mother of your children.
So yes men are and should have sex,but they really can un a society focus on pleasing women and complete women standards and desire,it's a market made for and by women,so when women face something under the standard they want,they are unpleased and tend to cheat.
The solution is returning to a society with less liberties,but much more stability.
If we don't things will get out of control soon.

Me reading someone's essay: Okay so, women bad? Got it.

No questions. Just hit woman.

Guy just straight up being an asshole.

Also, let me make this clear.

I eat Bread. But when woman hit me while eating Bread, I hit woman back harder.

*Sips* Ah, the comment section. Yes. Now I wish I have a popcorn besides me~

what a fucking loser to do all this yet becomes an absolute wimp when a man shows up

@cinic
"mysogynist might not be right" full stop. misogyny is wrong. there is no question about that. it's not debatable. having prejudices is wrong. everything you said after that is pointless and i knew right away not worth reading. go read a book maybe and educate yourself on the subject.

@nickandnacks
Bro you’re just like this dude. Damn just say you’re a misogynistic person and move on. No one wants to hear your wussing and complaining about women. Stop being mean and be positive. No one gender defines their personality.

Dear @MangafanX

I would like to apologize for something I said that somehow made you reply to me.

As I said
"IF" woman hit me. I hit back.

You do know what a joke is right?
And you know what a clown is? The clown is you right now 🤡

Hope you understand.

- nick

@nickandnacks

Idk why you getting oppressed. You act like women don’t get hit daily. It’s called being a nice person. If a women were to hit you it would be a playful hit. Idk why you acting like she hit you with a serious punch. Beside I’ll understand why you would get hit with that mindset

Users who are viewing this thread