buff uke appreciation club

Dex-chan lover
May I suggest some recommendation about buff uke? I think I have quite a plenty titles in mind for future references after finishing your current project if you plan to upload another ones

Dex-chan lover
@blisjeongmallaifu it's ok... as i said its for future reference, i'm not in hurry/desperate enough to read it in english. Who knows maybe some of the titles already in your waiting list

Group Leader
@Syanindita gotcha, feel free to DM either of us if there’s any you want us to consider ^^ and probably if it’s like Aion Kiu, Jungkwon or uhh... I’ve got other artists whose names I forgot lmao but those are some artists we’ve got

I just wanted to say, you guys have an amazing name. And thank you so much for the good work on Bitten by Moonlight!

I'm really looking the work you guys are translating. The author is superb, so are your translations. I look forward to seeing more from you both;

I stan this movement, I love buff ukes, how can I express more appreciation for what you're doing, guys?
Haha, fighting and tysm!

Group Leader
@AiriAi thank you small buff uke lover. to help support, honestly, we’d rather you just buy the raws if you possible can and/or encourage others to do the same so we get more authors doing buff uke stuff (I think it’s a growing genre in BL with just how many buff uke works I’ve seen coming out the past few months, which makes me happy). If that’s not doable, spread the word of big tiddy ukes lmao

hi, i just wanna to say that this group had saved my life. My skin is clear, my crops are thriving, my grades are up and i now have 20/20 vision.

Users who are viewing this thread