Bungo - Vol. 9 Ch. 78 - Her Imagination

What a timeskip. I didn’t even remember about this Ayukawa’s lil bro all that much, and now he’s the ace?

i known it was too beautiful to be true, i feel like in every baseball manga, either the mc get injured or there is a guy that overshadow him, i hope it doesn't take too long before the mc take over the ace position.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realise it was a 2 year timeskip. It feels weird on a narrative level when there are going to be expositions and backstories anyway...

Fed-Kun's army
wtf happened, why is 4 eyes the ace? but to think about it, bungo must have sat out the 2nd year to learn the basics, i feel like it was his own decisions because of the mentor he had. or i could be wrong.

Man I actually like Tamaki's design better when the author suddenly made everyone look a lot more mature.

That said, I guess Bungo still isn't ace maybe because he still has a lot of things to iron out more? I never really understood it when reading the raws either

I assumed Ayukawa was a position player since he was pinch hitting during the tournament. Kind of strange but i'm sure the author will provide more context.

wtf, time skip then benchboy
so last yr before they graduate blah blah
so unless bungo got axed early (havent bothered to check) ill guess its college ball or pros for the next time skip?

@Abangerz Hopefully that's the case since it would make sense that he doesn't know much about baseball except for pitching. Rather than the typical, mc cant do what he was able to do anymore or just someone outshines him or w/e. Would really like to see a different scenario compared to the usual.

Just read some raws around chapter 200 and
it seems Bungo doesn't become the ace his entire middleschool career. Honestly it made me a bit dissapointed because the manga really didn't need a pitcher rivalry. Also I find the pacing and new character additions to be very weird, like there is some editor interferance with the plot. The art also got worse. Still kind off interested to see where it goes.

Double-page supporter
It's weird that they introduced a bunch of characters then jumped ahead so quickly. It feels a bit all over the place atm

Dex-chan lover
Wow the story's pacing is so off I hope it doesn't get worse

Users who are viewing this thread