Bungou Stray Dogs - Ch. 107.5 - In the Closeted Room Part 5

Dex-chan lover
Woah she a bride now??!?!
I don't she's a bride. I think it's meant to suggest that she looks a lot like his late wife or at least someone very important to him. He's doing what he's doing in part out of nostalgia for whoever she reminds him of. (Also, I don't think this is meant to imply that their relationship will be romantic.)

Dex-chan lover
I don't she's a bride. I think it's meant to suggest that she looks a lot like his late wife or at least someone very important to him. He's doing what he's doing in part out of nostalgia for whoever she reminds him of. (Also, I don't think this is meant to imply that their relationship will be romantic.)
Yea I was kinda wondering if it's like a reincarnation or descendent kinda thing.

Love the dynamic between the two

Dex-chan lover
Woah she a bride now??!?!

No it’s pretty clear she reminds the vampire of his previous love interests. Kind of like if she is the reincarnation of vampires wife. Which isn’t much of a stretch, as reincarnation is a core tenant of buddhism which extremely popular in Japan.

Fed-Kun's army
Nah tbh I feel like she was some princess or queen that was significant towards Bram, maybe she was a noble from his time that felt pity towards him? Maybe she died at the hands of corrupt people or something, which made Bram become hopeless and be impaled by the sword.

Or: he said he was impaled by the sword once before, by someone else other than Fukuchi, right? So maybe she pulled it out for him? And that’s why he trusted Aya to do it?

I don’t know…

Dex-chan lover
Nah tbh I feel like she was some princess or queen that was significant towards Bram, maybe she was a noble from his time that felt pity towards him? Maybe she died at the hands of corrupt people or something, which made Bram become hopeless and be impaled by the sword.

Or: he said he was impaled by the sword once before, by someone else other than Fukuchi, right? So maybe she pulled it out for him? And that’s why he trusted Aya to do it?

I don’t know…

Em Bram is this world progenitor vampire (e.g. Dracula) and as such I’m pretty sure he only got impaled on that sword just once. Probably a few hundred years ago, judging how the whole vampire thing isn’t known at all, even by people who should know like the port mafia.

If I had to guess his impalement was a prehistoric safety mechanism to keep bram’s power in check¹ which would explain why he was lost to history. She probably represents a significant other that was important to Bram in the past who is most certainly dead at this point.

¹If Bram is anything like Dracula, while his physical form can be destroyed he cannot be killed and will always return. Thus the whole reason for impaling him on the sword.

Dex-chan lover
This was too short! God dang it!! This arc will never end!

Well it’s probably the final arc
There's still probably one more arc since we haven't had Agatha Christie and the Order of the Clock Tower make a significant appearance yet.

To have had her appear in the beginning over Atsushi's bounty with Fitzgerald and Dostoyevsky yet not give her and her organization their own arc and instead tack them on to the Decay of Angels arc would be weird

Dex-chan lover
There's still probably one more arc since we haven't had Agatha Christie and the Order of the Clock Tower make a significant appearance yet.

To have had her appear in the beginning over Atsushi's bounty with Fitzgerald and Dostoyevsky yet not give her and her organization their own arc and instead tack them on to the Decay of Angels arc would be weird

Fair enough, the clock tower will probably move in after all this goes down to antagonise things in a classic we should have ended it with the last chapter but didn’t.

Double-page supporter
Probably a Mina Harker to his Dracula sort of thing

Also there's no way Yukio Mishima doesn't show up as the final villain at some point right

Users who are viewing this thread