Bungou Stray Dogs - Ch. 108 - In The Small Room, Part 4

Dex-chan lover
ok i immediately like that trick fyodor pulled, nicely done
of course people would hesitate and lower their guard-- there's also the possibility that it wasn't a lie and the "evil side" or whatever took over immediately depending on how the novel crime and punishment ends up being interpreted in this

Dex-chan lover
Fyodor really did fool me for once. I really believed he had a second personality for a moment there.

BUT SON OF A BITCH!!! Finally a decent long chapter and it ends with this?! Talk about stirring me up! This is why I hate monthly manga! The suspense is gonna kill me at this rate!!

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
WTF EWHAAH IM SO FUCKING CONFUSEDDD

No but I don't think Fyodor's thing was a lie, it was revealed in DEAD APPLE that Crime and Punishment is an Ability that can be interpreted as two different things.

He's pretty good at faking Abilities, so it wouldn't be a surprise that maybe he tried to divert Sigma from the truth.

Btw if Ranpo was supposed to be passed out where tf is he (Possible foreshadowing???)
Also where tf is Nikolai. Where did that clown go??

I feel like there has to be some sort of correlation between Fyodor's random freak out and Nikolai's supposed "Double personality" in chapter 58. Also they haven't revealed how Fyodor transmitted messages outside in Meursault, there has to be some sort of connection.

(EUGHHH SOMEONE SOUND THE ALARMS GET MATPAT ONTO THIS)

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Aight let's take note of the things that haven't been answered so far in bsd:
  • What was Nikolai's personality change in Chapter 58 about
  • Fyodor's Ability's nature
  • How tf Fyodor transmitted messages to the DOA
  • What's with Aya and Bram
  • Why didn't Aku kill Aya
  • When is Mushi and Poe gonna make a cameo its been so long
  • Where did Nikolai even go??
  • What in the gay paradise is going on with Dazai and Chuu chuu
  • Kenji and Tecchou what ya'll doin
  • JOUNO WHERE YO ASS AT
  • Next Order of the Clock Tower appearance??
I think listed everything. Asagiri trying to use a mind-blowing chapter after a month of brainrot to divert our attention, and I'm not having that :mad:

Fed-Kun's army
I am interested to see what exactly "One Order" does. And if whatever is contained in the box is actually released out into the open world, how will they deal with this ultra powerful weapon?

Users who are viewing this thread