Bungou Stray Dogs - Ch. 110.5 - In the Small Room, Part 6.5

Dex-chan lover
author-kun better move straight to some Clock Tower plot, and then end the series

its been dragging, and some bad characters like Genichiro, Dazai and Dosto really make this series slog

Dex-chan lover
guys please watch the season 5 finale if you want the end of this arc

had me shitting bricks and raised the series like 10 spots

it just seems like it'll take another half a year before Decay Of The Angel is properly finished in the manga

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much for the chapter

You know, now i've read this scene in the manga it's really a badass move to use the sword that was still stabbing yourself to cut down your opponent...

Oh and some new content from the manga. And seems like a lot of manga readers haven't watched the latest S5 anime yet. Then let's keep quiet about how this saga will end, shall we fellow anime watchers?

Double-page supporter
Finally!! Some plot progression that doesn't involve Fukuchi constantly one-upping when the agency or other characters thought they won. Please let it have a permanent effect where he's at least disabled/weakened. Like I'm so tired of this guy on a constant "Sike, you thought you won.." Like it's fine the first time, but putting that on repetition just makes me lose interest.
Gooo Fukuzawa!!!!! Kill the dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
author-kun better move straight to some Clock Tower plot, and then end the series

its been dragging, and some bad characters like Genichiro, Dazai and Dosto really make this series slog
i think it's really fucking funny how in the light novels titled "dazai's entrance exam" and "dazai's dark era" the main focus of the story have been consistently NOT dazai and the moment canon finally focuses on him it's like wow yeah no wonder you're more interesting when you're the man behind the curtain lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread