Bungou Stray Dogs - Vol. 20 Ch. 88 - As Though Tumbling Down

vampires, huh? This is... similar to that zombie sub-arc in the guild arc, albeit more dangerous. Good, good. Thanks for the translation.

My bets are on everyone surviving . Why? Cuz when the ability user dies and his ability disappeares every injury will be healed (regeneration and shit) and they won't remember shit after they trasformed .

Group Leader
if akutagawa dies-
yeah no there's no way him of all people would die rite haha

I think that the ones bitten alive will go back to normal, but Akutagawa, being dead will remain dead.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, translator-san
So if there's anyway to escape from kamui, it will be
reinforcement that buy enough time
Still first this and after that suddenly it became 'zombie' apocalypse? Things sure keep interesting😎

Double-page supporter
I'm so sad. I think one touch from Dazai will stop the vampire pandemic, but I have no idea how Akutagawa would be saved.

the white hair dude with the tiger ability can heal so what if everything ends he revives the black hair dude with his ability or akutagawa wasnt dead in the first place just almost dead and he turned into a vampire thing and in the end after he gets freed he gets saved by white hair ability

Hmm the story getting too much 😂 and I just hope that Akutagawa not actually dead 😅 because I will very sad if he really dead 😭😭😭 oh my boy

I used to love this manga, but it has seriously jumped the shark recently. God-like powers, killing people left and right, vampire plagues, it's more like a western superhero comic than anything else. And I have nothing against western comics, I read some of them too, but it's not what got me into Bungo Stray Dogs, you know?

Guys it’s just a author/book name thing yall shouldn’y be suprised that Bram Stoker’s thing would be vampires as the author of dracula 😂😂

Well, I was willing to bite on the grizzly old man with a time bending blue sword, but ... vampires? Seriously?

What next, zombies? Maybe Freddy Kreuger? ;)

Well, we do know we're canonically inside a novel plot, but ... it needed to be a so badly written one? :/

The plot is kinda confusing me now... I wonder how are they going to wiggle out of that one...
also omg is Akugawa actually dead???

Users who are viewing this thread