Bunkiten

Dex-chan lover
If I'm not wrong this manga is already complete, it was short lived, possibly because is a cut and paste of a novel release some years ago.
MC in that had glasses if I'm right, got in a incident and got amnesia of the previous 6 or 12 months, 4 girls around him tell him that he is dating them after he wakes up very confused, he doesn't know who is saying the truth, if any is, for some reason they were keeping their relationship secret and there was no concrete proof.
I think even that novel had a blood related girl, sister or cousin.
I believe that this manga not going for long is because it was copying that concept too close, it was something of 5 or 6 years ago.

Fed-Kun's army
@VooXoo, do you remember that novel's title? I want to check it out. It could've received a manga adaptation too. I want to check that out too if possible.

Fed-Kun's army
I found the mangaka's twitter account (@kz_ina_). Someone please add it to this page. Apparently, this manga is being published in the electronic version of Weekly Shounen Jump as a "limited serialization" (raw version). I also found this mangaka on a website called mangapedia (page).

Dex-chan lover
@Draggador
Was already doing that as this manga had put a itch in my head, found:
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-indecent-relationship-between-four-lovers/
It seems like is a korean novel, that could be why this mangaka did it, they felt safe, after all koreans copy Japan manga from a long time.
It could even be a coincidence and this mangaka came up with the same basic plot concept 8 years later and had no idea the korea version existed, but no way to know.
It even got a nove game, is possible that after publishing the editor got contacted for the similarities and decided to axe it, this manga should be 7 chapters long, it have a ending.

According to this it's just a short story test for digital only publications. Looks like it is only 7 chapters long.
https://www.otaquest.com/bunkiten-jumps-digital-experiment/

Group Leader
Jesus christ is it that hard to tell them you have amnesia

If you turn off your brain to ignore the logic and reasoning behind the plot, it's alright I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread