Burning Kabaddi

Group Leader
Hi. Fuckface Translation has the translations for first chapter of this manga, and we plan on releasing the first chapter soon:tm:. Honestly with my typesetters and cleaners disappearing like flies every now and then, I haven't had that much luck getting it released even tho the translation for ch1 was done 2 months ago. IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO A RELEASE TOGETHER, DM me. Otherwise we'll just release this "eventually", hopefully 1-2 weeks from now.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god if i see the kabaddi girl from chio-chan this will instantly be a 100/10 and I will die from my sides entering orbit.

Group Leader
The anime announcement made me read all the available raws on the internet. This manga is pretty fun and hot-blooded and the art is great. I Don't think there'll be any scanlation, though, since it can be very text heavy and difficult redraws sometimes

Group Leader
Fuckface is officially not doing the release anymore.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13vI5gUxw-5XGxQymy-GdLuep-n9jzxc8/view?usp=sharing

Here's the translation + raws. Find instructions inside.

Dex-chan lover
Heh, a manga based on Kabaddi.

I didn’t know that sport before reading chio-chan no tsuugakuro so my vision of it may be a bit warped, Haha.

Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi

This is interesting

Sport shounen manga usually introduce heroine on the first chapter to lure reader.

This one is using muscle and bald instead

A manga about kabbadi, now I've seen everything. It's such a bizarre sport so I guess it lends itself perfectly well to manga. Incredibly strange though.

Double-page supporter
i can't believe there's going to be an anime adaptation for this...

Not saying it's bad tho

Dex-chan lover
....is left wondering whether Chio's friend acquaintance (and probable sister-in-law) will show up here.

Edit: after reading the first chapter, I am now scrounging my memories if any of Chio's friends were also, erm, rotten.

Users who are viewing this thread