Busaneko ni Kaerareta Kiyowa Reijou desu ga, Saikyou no Gunjin Koushaku ni Hirowarete Kizetsu Sunzen desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Group Leader
You're getting this a week early because I need to shuffle the schedule for the next release.

So, very early in this manga,4 months ago at ch2, I, a bean of a scanlator with only 1 proven project to her belt asked very prematurely for donation in order to buy the rest of the volumes of this manga.

You guys generously rose up to the challenge which allowed me to purchase the subsequent raws of this manga and pick up some new projects as well and I have now graduated to a beansprout level scanlator. Thank you once again to everyone who trusted me enough and donated to me.

I promised I'd do a little something extra for vol 2 if we reach the donation goal so time to keep my promise. Turn CC for subs
Here's a very short voice drama the publisher did for busaneko. There are 5 of these. One each for each chapter of vol 2. I couldn't post these early because it does contain spoilers and it does suit better for vol 2.

For physical release of the manga in japan, some bookstores gets special illustration cards. Digital sellers also do get different art. But at the bottom is a sample of one of the illustration bonus that comes with Amazon for vol 1. It's of the duke looking at Marie in the tea shop. Suits with this releases' voice drama

Oh apparently since vol 2 was released in spring, the mangaka colored the cover with the image of spring in mind.

Attachments

• amazon sample.jpg
    amazon sample.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 18
Dex-chan lover
I swear this prince is such a fucking idiot... A girl's missing and the only thing coming out of his mouth are excuses to justify why he abandoned her, to her grieving aunt. Like maybe now's not the time or place for that???

Dex-chan lover
This is so hard to read through, like man, I wanna say something about the prince...but I'm too dumbfounded to say anything.

You can't even blame the w(b)itch of a little sister for this, blud never looked at her properly in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Smh prince too dont get the charm of a big round poly cat. Still its nice to see that Maries aunt cares this much but honestly it felt kinda clear to me that she did

Dex-chan lover
I like how the Aunt gracefully insults the Prince in honour of her niece whom she loves.

I'm thankful that the Duke arrived at that moment, it would have broken my heart if Marie was rejected by her aunt because of her current appearance.
I'm not sure but I have a feeling the aunt would like the chubby cat 🐈

Dex-chan lover
When will she turn back??? There's so much for her to do as a human 😭

Usually in these animal transformation stories, I'm fine with the animal form but here she already knows he's a good man and already liked him so the animal form is pure painnnn (but in a good way, it's very effectively done)

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking this series, but at the same time it's one of those things where I feel like the male lead is intelligent enough that if she really tried, she could maybe attempt to communicate meaningfully with him about her situation. Direct him to a pen+paper or something, make it clear she knows what he means, get him to play 20 questions, etc.

Dex-chan lover
I hope she can return to human form soon and comfort her aunt... and clear up the misunderstanding with the duke...

Dex-chan lover
When will she turn back??? There's so much for her to do as a human 😭

Usually in these animal transformation stories, I'm fine with the animal form but here she already knows he's a good man and already liked him so the animal form is pure painnnn (but in a good way, it's very effectively done)
I want more a temporal return (1 hour?) by a trigger, but in this moment, she doesnt where return at human live, usually the girl return but working part-time like maid or something

But checking the raw preview,
she will return at human form finishing chapter 10, is very fast solved the problem with her sister and she return like a lady with the blonde guy like a new fiance, I can see the cat again late the chapter 11 =(

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I want more a temporal return (1 hour?) by a trigger, but in this moment, she doesnt where return at human live, usually the girl return but working part-time like maid or something

But checking the raw preview,
she will return at human form finishing chapter 10, is very fast solved the problem with her sister and she return like a lady with the blonde guy like a new fiance, I can see the cat again late the chapter 11 =(
Ohhhh awesome!!! Not so far off then!

Users who are viewing this thread