Bushinden: I Was Offered as a Sacrifice, but Was Picked up by a God and Became a Master of Martial Arts - Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Meh, can already see where this is going based on title and chapter contents. He will probably master martial and adopt some bullshit “discipline and tolerance” mantra instead of doing something righteous like murdering his entire extended family.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty shitty cliche setup so far. Author is 100% going to delay his "return to home" arc for hundreds of chapters, and then he'll spare them once he gets back. I'll also bet that his anger and frustration will be his motivator for the majority of his training. Can't wait to see the part where his life is completely doomed and then he is revived and survives completely from his rage alone.

Being original and unique in japan in impossible nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, can already see where this is going based on title and chapter contents. He will probably master martial and adopt some bullshit “discipline and tolerance” mantra instead of doing something righteous like murdering his entire extended family.
and in the end he still won't kill them but they'll definitely will try to kill HIM, i bet touji will sell his soul to the demons for that "i want power so i can kill the mc!!"

Dex-chan lover
Pretty shitty cliche setup so far. Author is 100% going to delay his "return to home" arc for hundreds of chapters, and then he'll spare them once he gets back. I'll also bet that his anger and frustration will be his motivator for the majority of his training. Can't wait to see the part where his life is completely doomed and then he is revived and survives completely from his rage alone.

Being original and unique in japan in impossible nowadays.
cough revenge of soul eater cough
I read the WN for that one and MAN it was so bad lol- the revenge "genre" as a whole is so bloated with like, two types of stupidity:
- Super edgelord OP MC who is soooooo badass and sooooooooo powerful and yadda yadda yadda (usually filled with edgelord content like rape for shock value and almost comedic levels of gore) oh and the harem made up of mostly brainwashed women (they wronged him cuz waman bad amirite?)

- Super simpleton OP MC who cant read the room for shit and is oblivious to all things and makes stupid ass decisions that realistically should kill him/his party. He'll never actually get "revenge" cuz forgiveness or whatever, OR karma kills/destroys them before he can do anything. Oh and harem of non-brainwashed simp characters who are so flat even cardboard has better development.

Users who are viewing this thread