Busted! Darklord - Ch. 23 - Yǔ Rénjié's plan

Jet

Wow, thx. This updates are so fast. Can't believe, this spineless MC fights at last! Would be pretty awesome, if he messed up Tang and that other haughty girl as well while we are at it.

That was it?? after all the abuse he put her through??? MAN THAT PISSES ME OFF!!!!! All he gets is a fucking slap across the face why do they always do this ?? what about all years of mental physical torture she had to suffer through or the isolation from the lies she has been told nearly her whole life ??? that is all supposed to go away, get better because that guy got knocked to the ground ??? hell no that disgusting bastard needs punishment , jail or just straight out execution because that sick piece of shit is a vile human being that the only thing he contributes to society is continual air pollution brought on by his mere existence, I really hope this is not how this is resolved it is seriously disappointing this is not a modern day fantasy story people have been killed for a lot less if it is a comedy treat it like a comedy don't go bringing up heavy plot if you are not going follow through all the way it is just rage inducing and frustrating i am tired of these half assed resolutions where we are just supposed act like everything is ok and laugh it off when nothing got resolved at all FUCK!!!!!!

Supporter
they had his face when he was trying to get in the academy, now they DON’T have it anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread