Busted! Darklord - Ch. 56 - Boat race (part 2/2)

Dex-chan lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcCw1ggftuQ

As he gyrates his hips doing the "helicopter"

"
law-order-special-victims-unit-61617953.png
"

- Sun Tsun, Art of Tsundere

Group Leader
@Andytran730 It takes me about an hour and a half to translate and clean 70 pages (I don't redraw and typeset anymore). Working fast allows me to enjoy reading the chapters better.

Group Leader
@Anonymousity Teacher Máo thought it was okay because Yǔ Rénjié already knows about her. (Teacher Máo still thought Yǔ Rénjié was a girl).

Dex-chan lover
Cornbread fans were finally rewarded with a face reveal. Ye Mingzhu is still my fave tho
@Andytran730 Chinese is the OPPOSITE of easy to translate, one of the hardest languages in the world because one word can mean so many things based on the context and everything is Hanzi (kanji in Japanese), plus machine translators don't help much because it's hard to determine the context. Anyway, thanks for the everyday translation!

the way i see it is a "man" walks into the girl's bath house where girls are bathing in the nude, why did no one stop her at the door?

I squealed like a little girl after finally seeing Cornbread's face and eyes haha she's so cute~
also, teacher Máo is so confused lol, and Táng Táng is so jelly

@Spicadays Pg3. "They dissapeared into the mist." should be "They disappeared into the mist."
Pg 11. "Aggrevated assault against a public servant." should be "Aggravated assault against a public servant."

Users who are viewing this thread