Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Good Human Being

Aggregator gang
914cd5b79efe82b49505bf2f47ca908d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ugly Bastard to Ugly Bastard communication.

Aight so I forgot what exactly is the reason for his bullying but say if the cause was because of his ugly face, then why him? There are so many people uglier than him in the class bruh:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover

Aight so I forgot what exactly is the reason for his bullying but say if the cause was because of his ugly face, then why him? There are so many people uglier than him in the class bruh:shamihuh:
That and because they thought it was funny. Probably something about him being "low class" too if we consider the last guy.

Dex-chan lover

Probably because he dare to displease Yasuda.

Dex-chan lover
Oh look MC taking more Ls. Cool story. It's always garbage writing when you need to just constantly hand your MC Ls just to extend your story.

Oh look MC taking more Ls. Cool story. It's always garbage writing when you need to just constantly hand your MC Ls just to extend your story.
I give the writer some credit. Lets face it every single win for the MC is ambush atacks. We saw from the orc vilage slaughter how strong they are with the gems.
Im more curious how he will handle the new situation. I smell bs powerup from the next fight!
(But logical in a way that he get back his gem what he gifted to the elf girl)

Dex-chan lover
I lowkey hate what the Japanese did to goblins cause I like my shorstacks, i.e. a adult woman who is short with goblin characteristics. And no, I won't go outside to touch grass, the wind-chill is in the negatives, just let me have this 🥺
Tbh, this manga doesn't rely too much on that stupid fashion of making orcs and goblins sexual predators on cocaine.

Users who are viewing this thread