By Any Chance Is There a Gyaru Kind to Us? Anthology Comic - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Secrets between an Otaku and a Gal

jak

Contributor
I want a gyaru who's secretly an otaku story.

when u see a normal girl and next day she became a fuckin gyaru. OMG i just remembered some doujinshi traumatic shit.

took me a while to realise it was an anthology. No wonder the cover and the 1st chapter has different art.

i'll take it though.

Contributor
Too bad it's a anthology, would be nice to see more of these two.

Fed-Kun's army
I love this, and this is supposed to be an anthology? Looking forward to the rest of it.

Dex-chan lover
@jak well, there is that Yuri one with the idol otaku gyaru... Not sure if it is otaku enough to be what you are looking for though.

Hey, real important question: are any of the anime mentioned in this chapter actually real?

Dex-chan lover
I still dislike the tone of the gal trend. I know it's a form of fantasy, but they have problematic implication and this one irk me the most. The boys want to date a trendy girl who changed because she feels uncomfortable with her old habits but has no intention of changing his obsession filled lifestyle, perhaps the author even promotes it. I know we should be making peace with who we are, but we can't expect anyone else to accept us if they do not like it! Authors should not promote the idea that people must like us "for who we are". That's entitlement and that's how incels turned from a self-comforting safe zone into a toxic pool of unreasonable hatred.

Users who are viewing this thread