By the Grace of the Gods - Vol. 10 Ch. 47

Aggregator gang
The slimes are so cute, I love their little Studio Ghibli-esque faces.

Interesting, the most commonly held distinction between dragons and wyverns is maintained in this; you can see the dragon's four limbs and simple wings while the wyvern has legs and bat-like winged arms.

Also, I wonder if he'll end up going to the academy anyways just for a school arc. The thing about making connections would also probably be applicable for him and his businesses.

Dex-chan lover
I prefer when the manga series is ahead of the anime series. It's a bit frustrating that it doesn't catch up much.

Dex-chan lover
The slimes are so cute, I love their little Studio Ghibli-esque faces.

Interesting, the most commonly held distinction between dragons and wyverns is maintained in this; you can see the dragon's four limbs and simple wings while the wyvern has legs and bat-like winged arms.

Also, I wonder if he'll end up going to the academy anyways just for a school arc. The thing about making connections would also probably be applicable for him and his businesses.
He doesn't, the two girls end up being friend at the academy but there's only a couple of chapter about them

Fed-Kun's army
I thought that one of the god get hooks by nintendo switch when i heard the boar's name

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation!

I guess next chapter will be some "trash" cleaning.

He talks about caring the boar, did the autor forget abou dimensional box or dimensional home...

Dex-chan lover
The author just made an oopsie. Pigs, boars and other types of swine have super thick skulls to protect their head while they attempt to gore, or in a pigs crush their enemies with their charges. In reality you want to aim for the just behind the shoulder where the vitals are. Feral hogs in Texas have been known to take 30-06 straight to the head and then get right back up as if nothing happened.

Dex-chan lover
The author just made an oopsie. Pigs, boars and other types of swine have super thick skulls to protect their head while they attempt to gore, or in a pigs crush their enemies with their charges. In reality you want to aim for the just behind the shoulder where the vitals are. Feral hogs in Texas have been known to take 30-06 straight to the head and then get right back up as if nothing happened.
While you’re not wrong, blunt attacks like strikes and kicks are much more likely to cause damage to a rigid skull than soft tissue like it’s fatty hide. (Disregarding superficial damage like bruises and minor cuts.)
Coupled with the strength he showed in chapter 1 (He casually demolished a tree with a roundhouse kick,) it’s not unbelievable that the first strike was enough to knock out the boar, and the kick cracking it’s skull.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :aquadrink: :meguu:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see an update, guess we got a lil bit of a mystery in the town.

Users who are viewing this thread