Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka?

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey a new ecchi romcom

It's written by Sasuga Kei

I don't see a drama tag here?

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Idk man... I liked Good Ending and dropped Domestic Kanojo half way through.

It seems that the author is going for a safer harem romance story, but I fear it may be too safe and boring.

Dex-chan lover
Geez I'd like to see how you pussies would handle something serious in real life if you lose your shit this much over some ntr manga.hilarious.
Real life is real life, you have to deal with it because there are billions of people out there with their own agency which results in you getting into situations you can't always control.

Reading a work of fiction that is seemingly made just to piss off the readers or appeal to some specific very negative fetishes is not something outside of your control. I'm grateful to the people giving warning messages. I really fail to understand what kind of mind set you can have to make you feel your comment makes any kind of sense, what possible comparison could this have to real life? Do you think people should be forced to read unpleasant things in their free time or something?

Fed-Kun's army
I thought I got over it already but reading about Rui makes me feel so many conflicting emotions… 🥲

Hey, look at it this way… we got vaxed with DomoXKano, so at least we know what to expect 😬

Than again, maybe I’ll pick it up after 4 years when I’ll see the author getting hated on Twitter again… I wonder if Twitter will still exist 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Read the first chapter, thought the art looked familar, get back to see the artist and author names, leaves without any cooperation

I was almost fooled by the title and the cover.
But looking at the author was Sasuga "Lie" and with his fetish for the low NTR.
Yup, thanks but no thanks.
I'd rather not know about it than regret ever reading it.
Bye.
Now, I really need a way to block manga :(
Man is pressed for no reason 🤣

4 chapters so far and we get to see Sasuga-sensei doing what she knows. The sexy takes are there from the beginning, good art and adding some drama to the recipe. I'm liking that since it's a women shared house she's touching femenine topics and give them visibility such as period and sexual harrasment.
I don't know where this story will take us, you know, after Domekano (the rollercoster of emotions that was that story till the end just to see my best girl be happy 😌) I'm almost sure there are going to be quite dramatic moments in this one too but I'm willing to take the risk.

What's the deal with wan- i mean manga writers with their no-sex harem romcoms? it's always patronizing asf.
And shallow.
Sob stories just deep enough to settle the characters, a hero who's a perfect cook/home carer/blablablah and acts somehow as a moral compass, gets to basically live there for free, so he can solve each missus "quasi" hidden problem/quirk?
i'd rather read the shield hero if i need to bash by nads with a block of rancid cheese.

i'm waging real money that one of the ladies got raped, one was beaten by her husband... after all we've seen the daddy issue chick turned sugar baby, the shut in idol, and we're halfway into the pole dancer's secrets....

Sasuga Kei sensei always has nice works that end up disappointing at the end. To be frank, Domestic na Kanojo was a fun read if you throw out all the romantic plots. Hell, the MC's journey to be a writer was more interesting compared to the romance.

Hopefully, this one will be different, and we can finally have a nice ending to accompany the nice dialogue and art.

I really like Domestic kanojo. This new manga looks nice too. Eu gostei bastante de Domestic Kanojo, apesar dos acontecimentos finais serem forçados demais. Esse novo mangá eu estou achando muito bom. Não curto mangá harém, mas esse tem se mostrado interessante. Tem uma vibe mais adulta e madura.

Double-page supporter
Fwy, shit feels like reading a feminist manifesto. Read up to chap 13, it's really just that…
Don't bother.

Users who are viewing this thread