Can You Keep a Secret? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.5 - Bonus 3

Dex-chan lover
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLEEPYFOX! its crazy that its been a year since you started but its awesome that youve kept in the game since you started. that is a feat in and of its self. dont be too hard on yourself about late releases. you are not obligated to do scanlating and you are allowed to have periods where you slow down a bit. thank you for doing this out of your own (hopefully it actually is) passion for scanlating. all this to say heres to another year and the hope that you are still able and willing to do this for even longer, and that this next year will be one of excellent fortune, as Rex Lapis and the Gods of Fluff grant you.

Welcome the rabbit hole, keep yourself hydrated and don't forget to eat! Also, happy anniversary! Thank you for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Happy birthday Sleepyfox! Thank you for all your efforts.

Oh man, hope to see more chapters of this series

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Looking for more of your releases 🤗

Dex-chan lover
Happy aniversary! Thanks to you and many others this year hasn't been as bad as it could be! Thanks for sharing your reality escape with us for so long!

Once you are in you never get out. Especially if it's someone like Matsuri. Welcome to hell! Be sure to control you simping so it doesn't bother your everyday life.

There are ways to alleviate the fall into disgrace tho. Like not hitting that suscribe /follow button like a maniac everytime there's a collab between members of the same unit. Or only following Vtubers that speak your native language... Or not?

But actually, you are only in true Vtuber hell if you find yourself also following the unaffiliated smol ones with less than 1000 viewers just for the lolz. Once you are there, you have truly touched rock bottom. It gets hard to explain, even to your dearest friends who would look at you like a burning pile of trash if you told them. That may be your kink tho. If it is, go ahead.

Jk, Vtubing be saving lots of lives in a year like 2020. Both the ones looking at the screen from outside and the ones hiding behind their avatars.

There's only TWO months left of this year. みな がんばれ!

Group Leader
@Barjosvio Thanks very much!

@justforthelulz What a sweet hell though. At first I was like "huh, this is more interesting than I thought it'd be". Next thing I knew I was subscribed and on the hunt for more...

@yummyyummy Thanks! I know most readers are very understanding (like you!), which I appreciate a lot. I do feel like I should let people know what's going on though, just in case they're wondering. Blessings of Rex Lapis and Fluff be upon you as well. Though in terms of mora, I have no mora.

@treiral Thanks, I'll try to keep it under control ;3.

@Zoldyck123 Thanks, it's been fun, and it looks like more fun ahead! I'll definitely work with Ace Scans to find a way to get more of these chapters out faster too!

@Hacete Glad you enjoyed it!

@Raknasuu I'm very new to the scene, but I've heard it's called shrimping in Vtuber terms, is that right? Anyway thanks for the advice, haha. Right now I'm mostly keeping myself limited to Matsuri because I know if I fall too far down the hole, there'll just be way too much content taking over my time. Though if you have any recommendations for Holostars/male Vtubers, let me know. I'm thinking one female, one male is a good balance. And yes, only two months left. Let's hope 2021 is better!

@JaxunHero Haha, Subaru seems cool too.

Group Leader
@justforthelulz Ah I see, certain individuals had led me to believe the term may have widened to encapsulate the greater Vtuber viewing audience. Thanks for the info Vtuber-watching-senpai.

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations @justforthelulz

Yeah, it's kinda logical that such a term/joke would evolve like that. One can be used as an insult, the other it's exclusively a joke. It's actually ridiculous how impactful Gawr Gura has been to the community since her debut, AaªaA!

Pun intended.

For the other question, I'm actually wondering the same thing. Turns out not only do I have a preference for female Vtubers making me severely biased, I also cannot recomend ANY of the male identifying Vtubers I follow in a rather daily basis without feeling guilty. One even got banned from Twitch because playing any uncensored version of whatever Makura makes it's such a sure way to to get TOS'd. You know that thing about smol Vtubers I mentioned before? I'm saying it from experience! HELP ME OUT.

jk

The Nijisanji unit has some really interesting male Vtubers, but I haven't actually been to their streams tbh and only watched clips. Mashiro it's cute AF if you are into that

Anyway, sorry for the long comment again. Good luck. See you around!

Aggregator gang
Congrats on one year of scanlating, and thanks for the chapter!
Love this series as always.

Group Leader
@Raknasuu Well for now, I've subbed to Roberu's YouTube channel (like 30 seconds ago). Don't apologize for the long comment, it's nice that you put that much time into your reply! It's a bit of a challenge trying not to get demonetized or banned isn't it, haha. I'll have to check out some of Nijisanji's Vtubers at some point too.

@JaxunHero That game seems tailor-made for multi-POV streaming, doesn't it? I've definitely been considering them but I feel like I need to brace myself for how wild it seems likely to be.

@icecrm109 I'm starting with the Japanese speaking ones since part of why I started watching them was to brush up on my conversational listening skills, but I may start watching HololiveEN members at some point. Thanks for the recommendation.

@mal2012 Thanks :3.

Users who are viewing this thread