Can You Keep a Secret? - Vol. 8 Ch. 73 - The Unfaithful Morizono

Dex-chan lover
"Super invested." The term is "addicted".

She sounds like she's going to forget to switch accounts at some point.

Also, sweets are great after spicy food. (I wrote the previous before, but hey, they even mentioned that.)

Social media burnout... Well, it's one of those thing that if you give them up, it can feel great.

What was the point of this?
Slice of life. Feels similar to the Kaguya chapters with Subject F in her eating chapters.

Dex-chan lover
As a spicy food enthusiast I gotta say lmao sweet cuck

Dex-chan lover
Since she doesn't even make moey off it and therefore doesn't need to keep as many people interested in her posts as possible I don't see the need to create different accounts.

Double-page supporter
Since she doesn't even make moey off it and therefore doesn't need to keep as many people interested in her posts as possible I don't see the need to create different accounts.
The problem is that if you start with a niche, people typically follow you for that niche. Seldom posting about side interests is fine, but it can be a bit annoying if they suddenly change direction.

For example, let's say I follow an account that shares news about romance and fluffy manga only. If they suddenly also post shounen manga or even worse by only posting about shounen manga, it will definitely annoy me. I mean, of course, I understand that it is their right to post news about shounen manga. But, I'm also allowed to unfollow them since I am not interested in shounen manga.

And even if you don't tried to 'keep as many people interested as possible', there are still your core audiences.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The problem is that if you start with a niche, people typically follow you for that niche. Seldom posting about side interests is fine, but it can be a bit annoying if they suddenly change direction.

For example, let's say I follow an account that shares news about romance and fluffy manga only. If they suddenly also post shounen manga or even worse by only posting about shounen manga, it will definitely annoy me. I mean, of course, I understand that it is their right to post news about shounen manga. But, I'm also allowed to unfollow them since I am not interested in shounen manga.

And even if you don't tried to 'keep as many people interested as possible', there are still your core audiences.
Yeah, so? As there's no money involved it doesn't really matter if people jump off.
I mean, her sweets focused account not getting any new posts with only an occasional "soon" is certainly not helping in that regard anyway.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, so? As there's no money involved it doesn't really matter if people jump off.
I mean, her sweets focused account not getting any new posts with only an occasional "soon" is certainly not helping in that regard anyway.
Even ignoring money, as a creator, it's a bit sad to lose your fanbase because of something like that. It's not something tangible and honestly, I can't explain it that clearly. Unless you follow an account for the owner's personality (which I don't think is what Morizono do), I think some people prefer that kind of way instead of change of topic.

Dex-chan lover
It matters when it's a hobby or when it becomes a community.
Might not have money involved, but there are some very pesky human feelings (like guilty or something) that will definitely come up, even if for a small time

Users who are viewing this thread