Candy & Cigarettes - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Birth of Tragedy

Dex-chan lover
Japan, I know you don't have a lot of guns, but at least do your research. A .45 ACP is not "a small handgun even a child can use"...

le3

Dex-chan lover
Yay it's back~
Thank you translator ?

Love the dynamic between this two

Youn0, I'm not into weapons but I too believe that 9mm pistol would make more sense

Dex-chan lover
I guess having her dress up as Mathilda from Leon: The Professional would have been too on the nose. Maybe the author'll do it in another chapter.

Contributor
LOL. Apparently the Colt .45 is so weak that "even a child could use" it. Which makes total sense, as most military and police organizations world-wide stopped using it because many adult men couldn't handle the recoil. Gotta love the Japanese's complete ignorance of firearms, even by supposed gun "otaku".

Dex-chan lover
oof guys calm down im not a gun otaku but she's an assasin and she probably was trained and has super strength or something

It's not, but it's a bit much to assume a child would be able to handle it one handed.

You have to realize, the 0.45 ACP has so much power, it can be used at Assault Rifle Range.
With enough skill, you can use a 0.45 ACP pistol just like a backup rifle at the 100 yard range.
That's a lot of recoil.

And in this video, we see that it can still kill at the 200 yard range, it's just hard to aim and stabilize to shoot that far. But professional soldiers often can do that. Two handed though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDnsGe0QwhA

Users who are viewing this thread