Cant remember the name

Im trying to find a manga i read a while ago.

The plot is around a male highschool / university student who get some kind of magical power / techno stuff which makes that woman are obedient /like/lust to/for him. Instead of trying it out on the girl he likes, he does it to the female teacher. After the night with him, the female teacher wants more from and returns to his apartment. but is shut down by him (if i remember correctly)

Supporter
@LakiBaki If it's not actually a hentai and just a smut manga, you really need more details than that. The plot you described is like pretty much every hypnotize hentai ever?

What does MC look like? Ugly mob or actually handsome? What about the girl he likes? Is the teacher married? What does she look like? Etc. Just list as many trivial details as you can remember

He was rather "normal" from the looks with a rather unsure persona. He turned down the Teacher the first time she came back, but developed a kind of "using her as toy" mentality to test things out.

Also the Teacher wasnt fully hypnotized per se. She was just realy attracted towards him as they did it. She regretted it first but couldnt deny her body.

Also the second girl he tried that power on was a super market shop clerk (His coworker if i remember correctly), but she came to him to 'spicing things up' in her life.

-.- writing that i notice its all the usual stuff.... which is not helping.

Also it was a "normal" type of manga, no webtoon or manhwa

Dex-chan lover
is this?
https://mangadex.org/title/44111/sex-and-dungeon
pretty hit on teacher part. unsure about anything else because i've stopped read this
if not i bet you're mistaken it for a usual ugly bastard hypno hentai

Thats the one. :O

Thanks mate. I overlooked it as i searched for it coz i didnt remember the "Isekai" tag.... 🤣

Welp. A whole day wasted with searching by overlooking a tag... XD

Dex-chan lover
This is ten percent sexual violence
Twenty percent smut
Fifteen percent concentrated power fantasy isekai
Five percent school life
Fifty percent echhi
And a hundred percent reason to rate this manga a 5

Users who are viewing this thread