Can't see avatars and covers

Dex-chan lover
For some reason all avatars and covers show to me as the image below, anyone knows how to fix that? It's only happening on my tablet, yesterday when I stopped reading it was working fine, so I have no clue of what might have caused it, I also already cleaned all data related to mangadex but that didn't help either.

Dex-chan lover
Nevermind, found other sites were having same issue, had to completely reset my browser and lose my hundreds of tabs :angery:

Solution
Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
I have absolutely no idea how you caused that bug. What browser are you using, and what extensions are you using?

Dex-chan lover
I use Kiwi with tampermonkey and a extension to save pics I can't right click, at first I thought it was issue with only Mangadex, but then other sites started to have broken images too.

I honestly have no idea how this happened, I didn't install or uninstall anything yesterday, Kiwi didn't update either, and everything was working fine until I went to sleep, so I can only imagine it was a random weird bug that happened with Kiwi since reseting it fixed the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread