Canvas Terra - Oneshot

Aggregator gang
This one won an award, which grants the author a future serialization in Shonen Jump. So I'm hoping that this won't stay as an oneshot.

Dex-chan lover
Question: how the fuck can he just not sleep? Is that a hidden superpower of his or something? I believe that the world record IRL is 11 days or so, and you'll start suffering after just 24 hours, but i don't know if the author knows that
This one won an award, which grants the author a future serialization in Shonen Jump. So I'm hoping that this won't stay as an oneshot.
Good, i want more

Dex-chan lover
He can drew people and have them retain their memories prior to becoming a drawing, he can end every conflict by drawing human enemies pregnant, since he never sleeps they just suffer eternally pregnant.

Dex-chan lover
Question: how the fuck can he just not sleep? Is that a hidden superpower of his or something? I believe that the world record IRL is 11 days or so, and you'll start suffering after just 24 hours, but i don't know if the author knows that

Good, i want more
Not on earth, different biological laws apply (and it ruins the story if protag lasts under 2 weeks before she dies

Supporter
I was thinking of the meme half way through the oneshot and i'm glad i can make

"A somewhat original shounen???? In my Weekly Exorcist Jump? How dare you!!"

Supporter
how the fuck can he just not sleep?
I think the author will expand that on the serialization. Considering how the only limit to painting is understanding what you're painting i'm gonna assume we will see her dissapearing initially and having him study how sleeping works so he would effectively paint himself a way to stay awake and keep her form still

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this looks like it could be a fun series. I'm looking forward to it's future.

Users who are viewing this thread