Cat's Eye

Contributor
Hard to believe it is over. For those new to it, I recommend reading. Ending chapter has one last twist involved.

Hojo's best work before writing City Hunter. I would totally recommend checking this manga out if you're a fan of City Hunter or just generally into a cute slice of life with mystery and detective elements.

Loved the art style, but that's about it. It's drawn out, repetitive, aggravatingly unrealistic and then there's the disappointment of an ending.. oh well

i'll read City Hunter next, let's just hope it's better
Edit: It's not. CH is Golden Boy all over again - starts off great and turns to shit a few volumes in

Their love problems can frustrate many peoples.
I've lost energy just seeing a repetitive pattern of their misunderstanding.
The focus should be more on the famous thief who gets the spotlight, not inclined to their daily lives.

@dazzr i know your comment is 2 years old already but I'd highly recommend you give City Hunter another try, we're very close to the end of the series and the later chapters completely blow the rest of the series out of the water in art and story

@Notorious_PEE Thanks for the heads up, I was still following along and from what I can see, you're right.
I honestly didn't think this was already 2 years ago..

Users who are viewing this thread