Caught by the Villain - Ch. 29

Group Leader
You already won silly. He's head over heels for you, he just doesn't realize yet.

Dex-chan lover
The prince is so beautiful that the translators put the text behind his hair

Bless their dedication to presenting him flawlessly, much appreciated 😩

...I also want to be able to fall asleep while standing instead of sleeping nervously like Ignis. :/ (And I definitely don't want to be a creep like Ignis, either.)

You actually counted all the hangul right, team! Good job! (Nah, I'm joking, you're doing an amazing job.)

EZ just have Celestine there for the measurements and fuck things up personality wise but like for the sake of Selena's identity, it'll be chill

"Maybe I should just take off his clothes"
This man be the definition of For research purposes. Wanting to know the truth behind schrödinger's schlong .

I haven't noticed Prince Ignis wearing glasses until now... ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE READING GLASSES.

WAS HE FAR SIGHTED THIS WHOLE TIME????

Ahhh so this confirms that the prince suspects - but doesn’t know - the MC’s gender.

Double-page supporter
I count 19. Sure, there might be some other boxes that seem like they might be more, but only 19 are visible and, therefore, only 19 are applicable regardless of what might be off panel.

Contributor
Didn't the matter measurements already come up for the other uniform, though...? :/

Dex-chan lover
Rwan is the true hero of this series, I love a man who can take care of shit and bring the sass. Also, he seems orders of magnitude more sane than either of the male leads.

Users who are viewing this thread