Caught by the Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

A lying Yandere w/ demon powers in front, a creepy Yandere who doesn't know common sense in the back. I don't envy this FL at all. XD

Dex-chan lover
He's a bad person!
Hopefully love will change him!
Then everything will be good! Yay!

(Note: don't try changing people in real life, unless you are prepared for disappointment)

Wow, its more complicate than i thought it is... When i read d novel (here n there), the feel not as intense as reading d manwha. pic really can tell the difference of emotions
Tq for d hard work 😊

I’m glad that the more we read, the more we can see why the prince grew up to be the way he is. He’s not just a villain for the sake of being a villain, he has to be a villain to survive the schemes of others. Thank you for the chapter. I’m so glad that the prince is being much more reasonable than letio.

@kuckoonut Right? Shes in a hideously tough spot through no real fault of her own really. She drew their attention before she even had a chance to lay low.

I really think that he was trembling his hand on purpose. I think he is a great pretender and manipulator. I dont think his actions and words were sincere. 🤔🤔

Ahh noo that is so wrong. I know he regrets it and it wasn’t his idea precisely, but it’s still so wrong. I think selena will be very mad when she finds out 😅 Thank you for the chap❤️

Users who are viewing this thread