Celebgram

Thank you for the hard work!

The plot is quite common, but its kinda refreshing reading this after dozens of action manga lol
I like how lucifer is just a reckless showoff idiot XD

Wait, she has the ability to take selfies? Does the government know about this?

its good, but i really hope the female lead changes personality wise. She's a little conceited but at the same time in a situation where she doesn't love herself. She wants Lucifer to be her bf, but right now, ch. 11, thats just impossible. No man would fall in love with her. Not because of her body, but because of her personality and mindset.

Yeo

idk how to feel abt this.. i like the art but not the story >:|

This story has so many things that make it unappealing starting with that sh*tty person she calls a friend (can’t tell if this story is popular due to cultural reasons either but I give it two thumbs down)

its infuriating , especially the Protagonist
Peach has a better Character than her
what about the reincarnation?
😕

It brings a current topic: the fact that social network's profile don't truly represent image of people. Don't know why but when i read it, it often makes me uncomfortable (maybe cause of lies). Dunno!?

Fed-Kun's army
@anonumosGirl agree ngl. starting to feel like she thinks its her image when sh eliterally expects someone who hasnt known her for even a month to kiss her ass

like the art/concept but somehow hate every single character??? why are they all the worst???? would prefer a lucifer/peach romance story

Trying to decide whether to drop or not 🙁
The main character is a bit iffy for me. I can't seem to figure out why I don't like her and because of that I want to keep on reading to think about it but...there's really no character I find enjoyable (other than peach but I haven't seen enough of her yet to really weigh the scale).
Hopefully, there will be nice, smooth character developments for uh...everyone, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread