Centuria - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Sea Demons

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, but if he died by one of those sea demons, the octopus lady needs to refund him on the life he lost. And seeing her being openly undermined by her subordinates makes me trust whatever witchcraft she did even less (on top of the fact that she tattooed the baby without saying anything about it).

Dex-chan lover
So he lost 1 life in chapter 1 and i'm assuming due to the poison and bunch of sea monsters in the ocean he might of lost like between 3 - 5 lives. So he could have like 94 - 96 lives left (we really need a life counter at the end of every chapter)

Dex-chan lover
So he lost 1 life in chapter 1 and i'm assuming due to the poison and bunch of sea monsters in the ocean he might of lost like between 3 - 5 lives. So he could have like 94 - 96 lives left (we really need a life counter at the end of every chapter)
I honestly think he lost like 10 lives

Dex-chan lover
I'm digging the art style, but the action composition feels a bit flat. The weird horror parts work better for me.

Baby's gotta be starving by now....

Dex-chan lover
I hope that lady repays him, because she promised he would travel the ocean unharmed from now on and her subordinates didn't follow her orders. She needs to discipline her minion a bit more and repay MC.

Users who are viewing this thread