Centuria - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Fateful Encounter

Dex-chan lover
Ia! Ia! Shub-Niggurath, the Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!!!

... or maybe it's just a run of the mill ram. Who can say.

Anyway, giant wimmins - cool. Money can buy happiness - true. Foreboding omen - probably.

I'm guessing we're close to the pivotal moment where rising conflict makes or breaks this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Love how media has taken a shine to giant muscle women in like...the last 5 years or so? And I guess BB Diana has the gift of second sight (or something)? I am wondering if she's gonna be a baby for the majority of this series or if they'll time skip again to the point where he doesn't have to carry her everywhere.

And RIP to Titi for being named Titty. Poor thing.

Dex-chan lover
"Set in Rome"
Did you also miss the sea monsters and the magic octopus person from the beginning? Didn't realize they were historically accurate lol
I guess they also ignored the "dark fantasy saga" in the description.

Dex-chan lover
"Set in Rome"
Did you also miss the sea monsters and the magic octopus person from the beginning? Didn't realize they were historically accurate lol
This is such an inane, low IQ comment.

It's about authenticity. Having mythological monsters in a story set in a time when people believed in those sorts of monsters and superstitions is much more authentic to the setting than having advanced technology.

Imagine how brain-damaged you have to be not to be able to see the difference between a story about king Arthur featuring him fighting a dragon and a story about king Arthur featuring him posting on tik tok and eating sushi.

Dex-chan lover
Author seems to have something against binocular vision :lul:

I'm mostly just watching to see how the 100 souls power works out. Would be interesting if he could talk to them in his dreams or somesuch.

Users who are viewing this thread