Centuria

Dex-chan lover
i dont get why everyone in the comments of this on mangaplus is hype about this. the art is really cool for action sequences but outside of that its nothing special. That's not a bad thing necessarily but what ruins it for me almost entirely is the god awful writing

G-P

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't call the writing godawful at this point, but it isn't stellar either. Well, it looks like it will slowly enter battle shounen territory anyways.

I love this manga.

i dont get why everyone in the comments of this on mangaplus is hype about this. the art is really cool for action sequences but outside of that its nothing special. That's not a bad thing necessarily but what ruins it for me almost entirely is the god awful writing
There are 13 chapters at the moment of writing.
Barely anything written down nor established lore and already "awful writing". Peak stupidity. Like reading 5 pages into a book and said it's a bad one.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get what the fuck these naysayers on this page are on about?

Chapter 14 at the time of the writting and holy shit.

Great pacing on the first chapter. Made me care about the characters right then and there.

Next part, lots of proper build up, strong climax, building up a bit on the reality our protagonist lives in.

The one after that, further twist on his reality, and is the one currently unfolding.

But all in all? It's fucking terrific. I appreciate having a clearly dark fantasy with a protagonist who's actually a good person striving to do his best, and not excusing himself on "This world is terrible and I need to do what I must"

No, no. The world sucks, people can be shitty, and hell, fates decided that the underlining fabric of reality seem to HATE our protagonist and his surrogate daughter. And despite all that? "I'm here because people tried to protect me, I'm here because I was given love. And I have someone to protect, and who needs to be loved. And that's why I must strive to do good"

And this ain't shonen power of friendship and that bullshit. No. This is about the indomitable human spirit, and how kindness is inherent to it.

Anyone upset or who finds that "bad writting" can get the asses and their edgelord bingo card fucking checked.

I can only hope this is sucessfull and that the author can expand on all the glorious details full on, because the little tid bits of world building he's dropping here and there are promissing, and I want the full banquet.

I am getting the definite vibe that the reason that Diana is fated to destroy the kingdom is that the kingdom will hunt down and kill all of her loved ones in an effort to kill her.

Which is very Greek Tragedy, and thus is a pretty strong basis for a narrative.

I don't get what the fuck these naysayers on this page are on about?

Chapter 14 at the time of the writting and holy shit.

Great pacing on the first chapter. Made me care about the characters right then and there.

Next part, lots of proper build up, strong climax, building up a bit on the reality our protagonist lives in.

The one after that, further twist on his reality, and is the one currently unfolding.

But all in all? It's fucking terrific. I appreciate having a clearly dark fantasy with a protagonist who's actually a good person striving to do his best, and not excusing himself on "This world is terrible and I need to do what I must"

No, no. The world sucks, people can be shitty, and hell, fates decided that the underlining fabric of reality seem to HATE our protagonist and his surrogate daughter. And despite all that? "I'm here because people tried to protect me, I'm here because I was given love. And I have someone to protect, and who needs to be loved. And that's why I must strive to do good"

And this ain't shonen power of friendship and that bullshit. No. This is about the indomitable human spirit, and how kindness is inherent to it.

Anyone upset or who finds that "bad writting" can get the asses and their edgelord bingo card fucking checked.

I can only hope this is sucessfull and that the author can expand on all the glorious details full on, because the little tid bits of world building he's dropping here and there are promissing, and I want the full banquet.
This is so true!!!!!!! ❗❗❗❗

Dex-chan lover
When there is PEAK, there comes the HATERs.

No not Rental Girlfriend Peak, more like SWORD ART ONLINE Peak.

Dex-chan lover
The appearance of Tental GF, 100 GF that really like you, loshinoko, made this an oil among the sea of idol manga.

Users who are viewing this thread