Cesare - Vol. 13 Ch. 106 - Reunion

The ride has finally ended. Time to re-read. Thank you for the hard work getting these chapters to us. My only regret is that the story ended just as Cesare's story was truly about to begin.

Thank you so much for all the team's effort. Though I didn't expect it would end at this point, I'm glad to see a suitable ending for this series. The history, the plot... is so complicated, and I thank you your team and previous teams for your great effort to smoothly convey all the information to this series. Truly remarkable

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I read this when I was still college. Finally everything was translated. What a work, subtle and educational. Fits right in with the old style shoujo.

Aggregator gang
Thank you to all the scanlation teams of the past who got us to this point (Especially ETC who started it all), and Project Vinland for bringing it over the finish line in the best possible quality. It's hard to believe how much my life has changed since I started reading - I have vol 1 chp 1 from 2007 still!

And all I can say is really: what a stunning manga. Fuyumi Soryo's ability to draw expressive human beings and perfect architecture / landscapes is really rare. I can't imagine the level of research that went into something like this - although that epilogue essay about the conclave provides a hint. Of course like all readers I wish it would go on and tell the rest of Cesare's story but manga-ka are only human. I think it was wrapped up perfectly, Giovanni's development as a character is particularly touching. And of course we all wanted a reunion of Angelo and Cesare in the end. I would love for this manga to get licensed and released as big deluxe hardcover editions just so it would receive a wider audience. As far as serious historical fiction goes, you really can't do any better than this.

Big thanks to Project Vinland for finishing this manga. I didn't think anyone would pick it up after it drifted in the void for several years.

Users who are viewing this thread