Chainsaw Man - Ch. 121 - Theory of Happiness

Dex-chan lover
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town?

Dex-chan lover
Damn... Asa thinks exactly like Denji. She's self-conscious about herself but in reality she just doesn't wanna be alone. She just hasn't come to terms with what's it like to truly be alone yet. But I really hope she finds closure with Yoru and actually become a War Devil herself. Especially getting together with Denji. Those two deserve each other if all they want is to not feel alone.

Dex-chan lover
Denji's motivation hits all time zero when he realize nayuta gonna cockblock him for life. Thankfully nayuta are clever and able to twist him back lol

Dex-chan lover
Chapter Recap:

Asa doesn't know it yet, but all those people looking at her:

evangelion-clapping.gif

CONGRATULATIONS! (The penguin was given back to the city government, so no Pen-Pen.)

Meanwhile, Denji decides that if he can't get a girlfriend, he'll just make everyone his *itch. And Nayuta's plan to become the ultimate Mesugaki continues unopposed, supported by her Husky harem.

STAY TUNED!

Dex-chan lover
Hm, I though Nayuta was going to say I'll your girlfriend but ig that will never happen:nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Denji's motivation hits all time zero when he realize nayuta gonna cockblock him for life. Thankfully nayuta are clever and able to twist him back lol
I could hear his engine revving when he finished thinking about it.

This is a man who stands for life, liberty, and the pursuit of bitches.

• Nayuta smelling the nastiest devil scent
  • After that, Asa thinks of death
  • And right after that, the guy dies by falling to his death, and even Yoru finds something is wrong.

I'm 99% sure the Death Devil is introducing herself in the next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread