Chainsaw Man - Vol. 11 Ch. 91 - Power, Power, Power

Dex-chan lover
Power nooo!!! Somehow, I felt like that contract with Power was some massive turning point, same as Pochita's at the beginning, and this is just the first half of the story... Yet, it's said the manga's entering its climax and final stage... Don't know why but this reminded me a bit of Übel Blatt and a whole world building totally interesting and yet almost completely unexplored (I know it got axed, but it is what it is) :'D

I wonder if it'll end up like Fire Punch,
with Denji going through an uncountable number of reborns after he and Power meets again, whether it be on the human world or in hell.

Now it just feels like someone said "no you can't end the manga now, sales are too good".
How did they escape from Makima, there's absolutely 0 excuse.

Aggregator gang
Power is such a jewel. I hope they can reunite again.

Power is his sister now so who will be his waifu? There is only really one left alive...

Dex-chan lover
@sexism there was an official announcement that the manga is entering it's climax so no more than 10 or 15 chapters I bet... Clearly he couldn't care less about stretching a story that doesn't need to.

This was a massive turning point in Denji's life.

I hope he can one day bring Power back from inside the Blood Devil, and just live a good life with Power. Maybe with Kishibe watching on, as their mentor/caretaker.

Users who are viewing this thread