Chainsaw Man - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Bang Bang Bang

Of course, the other girl the protagonist might fall in love with is a murderous psychopathic devil. Because dilemmas and important decisions are no good in a story, the story needs to have a path that is completely linear, predictable and one where the protagonist does not have any right to meaningful choices, since the story chooses in his place.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, shouldn't bomb be more powerful than gun, since, you know, bombs are more feared than bombs, and bombs go boom while a gun goes bang.

Double-page supporter
For once I thought she was actually human, and just a Russian spy or whatever, her transformation was so sudden it was funny

Dex-chan lover
Page 8, first panel,
That photo reminds me of Belle Delphine's ahegao pics, and all other e-girls that do it. Kinda unsettling rather than arousing.

Welcome to the manga where every girl the mc meet's is either a weirdo or a person with shitty personality. Where mc's goal will be determined from the beginning. We don't need any serious decisive moments. Cause mc will always be pushed to the same thing

... okay I was right but not quite how I expected. The mange is full of surprises.

I said it a few chapters back: Reze = Rize

this manga is becoming more predictable as it goes on

Users who are viewing this thread