Champignon no Majo - Ch. 26 - Green Destiny

Dex-chan lover
This is the last chapter released, so you'll have to wait a few weeks :)unsure:???) for the next one. This manga is serialized on MangaPark app in small chunks, and while chapter 27 is on the way, it's hard to say when it'll be finished (there are 19 pages of it so far). There are also omakes following each chapter, and I'd rather wait for those to be released fully before updating.

Just to give you an idea of what to expect - judging by the volumes' release timeline, it's likely that there'll be another volume this year, which means +5 chapters.

I already said this once when I was translating "MIX" - I don't have a lot of experience translating manga and would actually prefer if someone else takes these series up instead. I just happened to come across these wonderful titles and decided that they deserve to be read by more people. I realize, though, that I lack the skill to do the job as perfectly as I would like, so if there's anyone interested in translating this series, please go ahead :thumbsup:

(of course, if nobody else picks it up, I'll continue updating as usual)
Anyways - thank you, like-minded people, for reading "Champignon Witch" and commenting on it :hearts:
Btw, try reading this chapter while listening to "Greensleeves", I think it's intended by the author.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter got me like :
why-are-you-gay.jpg

Dex-chan lover
All things aside, white mages are too cruel to black witches. Makes me wonder whenever they could purge ruin by themselves or would drown in the negativity, they help brew.

Thank you for the last chapter! Now we wait. :qq:

Dex-chan lover
Now we wait. :qq:
The last part of ch. 27 was released today - I didn't expect that to happen so quickly, honestly - and now I'm unsure if it's worth waiting another few weeks until omakes for this chapter are done, since those are only a few pages and can be added later on. I'm not sure people would bother looking through the added pages once they are done with a chapter, though. Omakes have a lot of lore and the author's ideas about the story and characters, so I wish they'd have more visibility. Idk, it's a tough choice.

Dex-chan lover
The last part of ch. 27 was released today - I didn't expect that to happen so quickly, honestly - and now I'm unsure if it's worth waiting another few weeks until omakes for this chapter are done, since those are only a few pages and can be added later on. I'm not sure people would bother looking through the added pages once they are done with a chapter, though. Omakes have a lot of lore and the author's ideas about the story and characters, so I wish they'd have more visibility. Idk, it's a tough choice.

A conundrum for sure.

I got 'em opinions, but I don't want to influence with them in any way.
Personally, I always check all newly released extras, however, not always read them. It's a per-manga dependent decision.

Aggregator gang
So the flame witch said that white witches took black witches power through sex, but in this chapter the song is for the The King. HOHOHOHO GREEN GENTLEMAN INDEED although RIP 🙏

Aggregator gang
All things aside, white mages are too cruel to black witches. Makes me wonder whenever they could purge ruin by themselves or would drown in the negativity, they help brew.

Thank you for the last chapter! Now we wait. :qq:
In the earliest chapter, we know that the White witches blame the existence of the ruin to black witches and that's why there's a witch hunt for the black witches. And from what we have seen, white witches can't do shit about the ruin without the black witches lolol the only reason people like them is because they are beautiful and their is charm +++ and it's hilarious how Bird-sama lived in the castle and they can't enter without his permission and he's the one who controls the dragon that protects the kingdom. Really makes you wonder who actually protect the world and who's being condemned by it. No wonder flame witch always so cranky

Dex-chan lover
In the earliest chapter, we know that the White witches blame the existence of the ruin to black witches and that's why there's a witch hunt for the black witches. And from what we have seen, white witches can't do shit about the ruin without the black witches lolol the only reason people like them is because they are beautiful and their is charm +++ and it's hilarious how Bird-sama lived in the castle and they can't enter without his permission and he's the one who controls the dragon that protects the kingdom. Really makes you wonder who actually protect the world and who's being condemned by it. No wonder flame witch always so cranky

I don't remember early chapters, I need to reread them, but this manga is not good for me heart! A real conundrum.

But thank you all the same, that explains a few things for sure! White mages are too arrogant. And I still feel the sting of anger when last white mage commented after seeing the wind user - "I want his powers!". Dude... Shove a cactus where the sun don't shine. :angery:

Users who are viewing this thread