Champignon no Majo - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - To the Village

Double-page supporter
This chapter's story is beautiful ✨
they show us how people and spirits hates black wizard, but not all dark magic is used in bad way. I hope Lis can grow into kind white wizard that doesn't discriminate black wizard 🥺

Anw whats wrong with people that make children's song about killing others. Sheesh bad adult 😮‍💨

Thanks for wonderful chapter as always ❤

Dex-chan lover
And now we know why it's probably a good thing to compel spirits against their will. Preventing the fae from killing something is a pretty handy tool.

Dex-chan lover
They look so cute with the sheets on 🥺🥺🥺 also those spirits are super sus. Like calm down

Dex-chan lover
There's just too much going on to comment on in this chapter. Really makes the thoughts go places.

Thank you for the great work!
Wonderful Christmas gift.

However, some people seem to forget that white magic is no sunshine and rainbows. I had a suspicious feeling towards fairies the last chapter, but this one just reaffirms. Faires are not the force of good. Just like any creature they are selfish and do what they want.

Fed-Kun's army
I always found unexpected manga with beautiful stories like this sometimes and i'm glad to read this one! The story is fresh and I can't really predicted the storyline or maybe i just read too much generic manga and manhwa these days.... Anyway, thank you for translating and bringing this good manga to us!

Fed-Kun's army
There's just too much going on to comment on in this chapter. Really makes the thoughts go places.

Thank you for the great work!
Wonderful Christmas gift.

However, some people seem to forget that white magic is no sunshine and rainbows. I had a suspicious feeling towards fairies the last chapter, but this one just reaffirms. Faires are not the force of good. Just like any creature they are selfish and do what they want.
SAME! I have this feeling that the black witches are the "true" witch and wizard cause they don't eat, they absorb the power of nature, they clean up the poison of the world which is essentially a bad thing for humans and creatures alike which protects the balance of the good and evil like how they prevent the "ruin" and not necessarily just jump to execution method but rather have a discussion with other witches and wizards first. On the other hand the "white" witches use charm and curses and have more "human" like needs and weaker than black?? LIKE THE ONLY REASON WHY PEOPLE LIKE THEM IT'S BECAUSE OF THE CHARM????? Bet the people sided with the white cause they put charmed on the masses. Also i think the reason why white witches have that reputation just cause one of them "luckily" married into the royal family hence they can spread that propaganda. They also curses??? The black witches don't even use curses. I hate them since the moment i knew their main powers are charm and curse :// probs the spirits use the white witches by the stick and carrots method and said bad things about black witches cause they can't exploit the black witches lol

Users who are viewing this thread