Champignon no Majo - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - The Price

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for yet another wonderful chapter! I can't imagine how much work these chapters require, with how overloaded they are with information, detail and so much more.

So not all black magicians can deal with poison and even if they do, it still is taking a toll on them? Man.
At some point I hope I will go back and reread the entire thing in one sitting.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your gratitude, as always! 🥰 It's my bread and butter as manga translator. Sometimes redrawing and adding sound effects can be a pain, but otherwise I just love this hobby of mine. Happy to be of service! :salute:

Ironic that Lis is jealous of the bond between Luna and Henri, of all people. I guess he'd be very surprised to learn the circumstances of their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Ironic that Lis is jealous of the bond between Luna and Henri, of all people. I guess he'd be very surprised to learn the circumstances of their relationship.

I find it hilarious that Lis gets jealous of the wind magician after cleansing ritual. Just look at his expression on page 26. So many rivals. How will he manage!? :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Even though I shouldn't I still kinda ship Henri and Luna 🥲 since he was her first love it seems like. Lis needs to get his grown up body back first before I can really picture them together

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful as always. I appreciated the larger dose of comedy this time to balance out the wistfulness :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread