Chanto Suenai Kyuuketsuki-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Vampire-chan and Cultural Festival Part.2

Dex-chan lover
PTFVFR5.png

Hold Vampire gently like hamburger

Dex-chan lover
I swear Ishikawa's chibi design is equal to BlueSechi designs level of cuteness. And the level of detail on the mom's face especially when nervous is just... chef's kiss

Dex-chan lover
Them having hired artists for pictures is pretty cool. It's easy to forget that's basically the only way to have a portrait back before cameras.

Dex-chan lover
Mama vamp is everything I was expecting and...more :lewd:

Constantly feeling the need to interject with inane, unfunny commentary is one of the worst fucking things you can do as a scanlator.
I agree, this chapter was a lot harder to get through with the increased comments. Stick 'em in the credits page so they don't interfere with the flow of the panels next time, please.

Dex-chan lover
Constantly feeling the need to interject with inane, unfunny commentary is one of the worst fucking things you can do as a scanlator.
Reading this for free & barely contributing anything to them, idk if i allowed to complain or being too nitpicky, beggar cant be chooser as ppl said

Users who are viewing this thread