Chao Hua Xi Shi

Im really in love with this series - can't wait to continue reading! ♡

Hi Rosy :) please we need ch 43 .. can you release the chapters faster pleasssse + thank you ..

Dex-chan lover
I am enjoying this so far, but it comes with a bit of an overdose of Korean dramaaa. Hope that doesn't get any further out of hand.

Hi rosy, do you have Deviantart? I can send you some points on there ><

Can someone tell me which translation to read btw the first chapters 1 to 11 were translated by another group

Group Leader
The first eleven chapters were translated by Mystic Crescent but they dropped the project and deleted everything. However, those chapters can be found on other manga readers/apps. Hope this helps. ☺

This comic made me so happy. Dashes of drama here and there but oh man I 100% wouldn't mind if it really did become a drama.

The pacing of this webtoon is a bit erratic, especially towards the later half. A lot of conflicts and tropes appear almost too suddenly, played out very dramatically and then either disappear or wrap up just as quickly as they appear. I don't mind so many cliches, but they happen so quickly, in succession, it's hard for not to find the supposed impact they leave on the story either a little too cheesy or convenient and not properly fleshed out. Like PurpleLibraryGuy said, this really plays out like an east asian drama.

Despite this, I found the two main characters endearing. I enjoyed watching both leads grow into their feelings and their relationship develop, which I found sweet and sincere despite everything that was happening around them. The female lead isn't over overbearingly shoujo-sweet-innocent-perfect and the conclusions both characters reach towards their cheesy conflicts aren't dumb decisions or frustratingly drawn out, easy pitfalls that make me stay away from cliched high-school romance reads like this.

All in all, it was a nice read that I started and finished as I stayed in bed this Sunday morning. It made me feel all warm, fuzzy and happy. So cute! I had to keep reading and reading until I was done. ?
Thank you to all the translators who worked on this.

As @strawbellies, mentioned, the pacing is not that great. Everything became rushed and the story lost focus. I was confused as to how everything was resolved, and points of the story were just thrown it to bring it together. It lost its charm. At the beginning i enjoyed it, but by the middle it had no substance or interest.

Aggregator gang
It's not bad, but it's clear the author/artist rushed everything at the end. Rather than leave people hanging with a lot of unanswered questions, they crammed chapters worth of story into as little frames as possible. It destroys the pacing of the story completely, but I appreciate that they were willing to give a complete answer, instead of cutting it off like some do.

Users who are viewing this thread