Chaosic Rune ES - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - I Got The Power!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, hmm... I can't believe they did that to potential best girl #2 Iron Mado that's a bummer. So I was hoping for a bit more of a design change/upgrade to a card fusion user bonding with a Death Rex card especially the Water Dragon King, but I'm still glad it was Douma who got it rather then Ryoga or Makoto. Ryoga already has 3 cards and is formidable enough and it would be nice to see his Death Rex collection compete with some stuff that can actually compete with him on a fairly even footing and Makoto is a bitch.... Is Makoto a boy or girl was that established in the prior series? They keep saying son when they refer to Makoto but those are either some really massive pecs on that card user or the rest of that squad is being unappreciative of some still developing booba. Also didn't Ryoga claim Makoto's card at the end of the last series? I like that Warlock's power is literally The Hand but judging by its appearance its likely going to be some sort of gecko creature. Also other best girl Gebil is still trucking so that's cool as well.

Users who are viewing this thread