Chaosic Rune ES - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Live And Let Die

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, well that's a first considering how Saeko blew up at the end of her fight with Douma seeing her alive again... well at first I thought it was Makoto using their Death Rex card in some creative fashion... but instead somehow Saeko has...survived. So a Dragon society civil war is a cool twist but considering Ryoga just debuted in this series... I hope it doesn't detract from what's going on. I mean if the DS village was more involved in the series from the beginning this would be a cool narrative direction but considering they just returned to it.... like 4 chapters ago and now there's a potential civil war or at least some infighting regarding custody of the Death Rex cards which were also just introduced into this particular series... after the build up of the goddess cards and the moon summoning... I do like the dynamic in the floating castle he's trying to find ways to piss off Warlock enough to get him to aid in assisted suicide while Warlock is like "skill issue". On a side note I was hoping the Water Dragon King would go to one of the "adopted daughters" who seemed have the best connection and relationship with Kuga Sr. but oh well Douma seems to be having fun with his new high pressure hose. Also the Machine Society is back baby I smell a generation grudge match cookin' which they are owed after what Ryoga did to them in the prior series.

Users who are viewing this thread