Chapter Upload status

I recently made my first upload and it seems I broke a rule that resulted in my uploading rights being restricted. It was a careless mistake on my part when uploading so I was hoping I could ameliorate the situation in order to do it properly this time.

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
Hi, your restriction is due to "group evasion", the chapter you uploaded is owned by a group that is... unlocked. I'm not sure why you uploaded this chapter without the group, but if you could explain how this happed, it would be useful.

I mistakenly thought that section was for the uploader and not the chapter and that the group would be filled in later. I'm not sure why I thought that at the time since upon rereading the rules it clear what I should've done. I uploaded the chapter soon after waking up so my comprehension might not have been all there.

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
I mistakenly thought that section was for the uploader
Weird statement since that section explicitly says "group" all over the place, and to upload without a group you should've clicked a button that (also) clearly says "Not affiliated with any group"...

Weird statement since that section explicitly says "group" all over the place, and to upload without a group you should've clicked a button that (also) clearly says "Not affiliated with any group"...
Yes, I see that now. I don't have an excuse for that. For the "Not affiliated with any group" I thought that was for the uploader initially. I'm just not sure how else to explain my rule violation beyond it being a rush job and an embarrassing misunderstanding.

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm just not sure how else to explain my rule violation beyond it being a rush job and an embarrassing misunderstanding.
You should be more careful next time, since we take very seriously properly crediting groups. I've removed your restriction for now.

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread