Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 6

I'm so glad to see she didn't lose all her magic, I wonder if she is back to how strong she used to be. I don't think this story would have worked with a vulnerable Charlotte.

Does she knooooooooow them? Or the redhead?
And damn, she rocks. I loved that scene when she nonchalantly replies to a supposedly rhetoric (and frightening) question! 🤣

Also, little Dan is so cute^^

And... does this mean she has some magic left? Or that her magic is slowly accumulating over time? Because when she had just turned young and met Jeffrey, she had little magic. Now it seems she has more - the way she dealt with Dan and the redhead... also, she must've been practicing, she's quite nimble!

Dex-chan lover
Even if she has very little magic, she still has all her 120 years of experience using it. Even a tiny amount of water can be deadly when shot at high pressure.

Group Leader
Kyaa! Is that the black moon? Charlotte so cool when she slap down the kidnappers

Dex-chan lover
Huh..... I'm wondering if she really permanently lost the majority of her magic, or if she regained it and is cloaking her aura.

xts

Hmm looks like those goons are trying to find a lookalike. Since they’re looking for a woman... could they be trying to find a fake “charlotte(our mc)” and pass her off as reincarnation?

they'll have a bleeding ear and nose by the time Charlotte finish her scolding XD

Thanks For Your Hard Work!! Can't Wait For MOre!! This Is So GOOOOD!! SO KAWAI!!! <3 <3 I AM CRYING!! THE STORY IS SO INTERESTING!! <3 <3

DOES CHARLOTTE REALIZE THAT HE DID THAT FOR HER. I wonder what kind of mess going out there because of her disciples trying to find her, it's just one and the terror is real.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARDWORK. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Users who are viewing this thread