Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples

this a good piece of work, i hope it won't get axed badly or gone bad like others, anyway good job and thank you to bring this up 😁👍

The art is magical. Please keep updating regularly. Pplllleeeaaassseee 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

AAAAA I REALLY LIKE THIS SO FAR!! Thanks for doing the cleaning and translating (etc.) !!

Is it just me thinking that the art is similar to Black Haze? It just takes my breath away cuz it's pretty.

( Ahhh, I'm missing Black Haze 😗 )

In each panel I read I keep on remembering black haze... 😭 I know it's because of the art😢... but no matter what I really miss black haze. I hope, no , I wish it would continue because its one of my all time favorite🙏.

Oof really great story it is interesting & fun. Very excited to read more 🤣 now she'll try to live a normal life?! I wonder who the ml will be & how it'll go.. also there is one thing that's bothering me, it's obvious that that enemy she defeated will find a way to come back & take revenge & if he's as powerful no one else could defeat him but her! I hope she finds a way to recover her powers somehow! Although idk for sure how the plot will go or what the main point of it is for now so I'll wait...

Users who are viewing this thread