Chastity Reverse World - Ch. 37 - Listen, Kid. When It Comes to Conveyor Belt Sushi... Become Someone Who Can Eat Conveyor Belt Sushi Whenever You Wa…

Dex-chan lover
Most guys are already pro male birth control pill and the entire reason we havent had it decades ago is badly disguised ulterior motives from government officials dumping red tape all over the place focusing on barely existent side effects.
Funny you say that, considering the negative side effects all the estrogens dumped into our ecosystem from birth control pills passed into wastewater and then taken up by the ecosystem afterwards is having, that has been confirmed over the past decade...

Dex-chan lover
"last uploaded 9 months ago"

bros...
has anyone emailed the TL? Idk if anyone else is picking it up/would also be able to recognize all the little references but i know two more chapters in another language was posted but idk how good a machine translation of that would've been

Double-page supporter
I can't believe I've been waiting since last year for a chap.
I had my expectations in check and assumed Jan-Feb would be when another got translated, but now it's almost been an entire year.

If I was any good at translating or anything I would like to continue this but I have NO skill in any of that.

Users who are viewing this thread