Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
page 5 : the title of her book is "Ero Men" .

the author 's original sketch looks like crap , lol , this is page 17 :

proxy

Dex-chan lover
Lol I’m just so confused by this whole plot line. Like the reverse rape in some adult games in this world basically makes no sense with the way it’s described.

So do guys like not feel pleasure anymore from sex and shit? Did they lose all of their testosterone and sex drive? I DONT NEED SLEEP I NEED ANSWERS

page 3: What's she "ugh"ing about?? Every other woman I've ever known, straight or lesbian, myself very much included, would be positively ecstatic about the increase in cool, strong, fully-clothed female characters and the decrease of overly fanservicey ones.

Double-page supporter
It'll be just fine if it's a dude that got isekai-ed, but if it's a girl they'll be the equivalent of a femboy.
What do you mean 'it'll be just fine'? Sure, among the women, he'll be popular, but get the wrong girl, or among other guys, you'll be branded a whore. The MC of the original comic got lucky (read: contrived circumstances- it wasn't a serious doujin) nobody but horny girls noticed his antics. But even among them, they still recognized he was a whore or 'bitch' (?) or whatever word you want to use to describe that sort of personality. They just didn't care because he put out.

Lol I’m just so confused by this whole plot line. Like the reverse rape in some adult games in this world basically makes no sense with the way it’s described.

So do guys like not feel pleasure anymore from sex and shit? Did they lose all of their testosterone and sex drive? I DONT NEED SLEEP I NEED ANSWERS
Really all you need to know is that they don't show or indulge their sex drive as much as guys in our world, while girls in their world are more in line with male interest levels. It's not like women don't feel pleasure in our world, after all, they just tend to be more guarded about their sexuality. Also, hate sex is still hate sex, but there's still issues...

Another way to look at it: The main character in this story, Ichikawa, has expressed interest in sex and boys, but she's not letting that dominate her thinking or behavior. The same is true of the males of this world, generally-speaking. It's literally a reversal of moral/chastity values and roles.

I agree the rape makes less sense, but I feel like the author didn't bother to think too hard on it to realize it makes less sense in a world where women still suffer the consequences of sex more, in many cases. No matter how you look at it, the woman is the one that has to deal with the physical and mental health complications of a pregnancy (and presumably eventual birth) in the event she conceives. Even if you somehow have guys suffer 'embarrassment' or there's a legal precedent to support the mother and child (as if there isn't leaning that way already in the real world?), the woman still has to deal with the direct drawbacks on her own wellbeing, regardless of support from others.

It's curious you decided to speak up now, when the first chapter mentioned, right away, about a woman getting caught doing what a guy would normally be caught doing in a one-gender school of the opposite gender. The implication from right away should have been that girls were generally the pervy, dirty ones in this world, and the guys are considered pure and wary of molestation, and potentially even rape. Any possible sexual situation you can think of and its societal perception, reverse the genders, and you have the concept of this world.

page 3: What's she "ugh"ing about?? Every other woman I've ever known, straight or lesbian, myself very much included, would be positively ecstatic about the increase in cool, strong, fully-clothed female characters and the decrease of overly fanservicey ones.
@StrangePibcuo @Nasuro I agree with this- I actually ended up playing a gacha game thanks to the influence of a friend (he's happily married, btw, but he finds some of them fun, especially military hardware-oriented ones), and most of my favorite units in it tend to be what you'd call 'tacti-cool'. A number of them even have thin, serious eyes. I think they look like badass women. I dunno if I'd want to date any women like them, but I wouldn't mind them protecting me or fighting for me. In fact, all the top-level ones in my roster have serious faces (except one, but she looks more like a psycho... oh, and there's one that's a sleepyhead, so she looks more drowsy than serious).

Last edited:
Wow GuP alternate version!!

Coool i wouldnt mind even its more intresting for me i think. Way cooler and not so cutesy cutesy (original gup is good on their own cute ballance but hey i wish it was theemed around cool and sharp girl)

Dex-chan lover
Okay but listen up, i would be more interested if there's a gacha game where the girls are cool and sharp instead of cutesy and Moe just like mentioned in page 2

Pretty sure the joke is just that stereotypically male coded clothes are realistically just not very varied or bombastic in design. So, you can only really make the designs so extra before they just look unappealingly overdesigned.

Gacha designs are in fact extra after all.

Users who are viewing this thread